Keeping deals flowing through the pipeline is critical for Sales Reps to hit quota and for companies to realize revenue goals. However, preventing deals from stalling out and prospects from disappearing isn’t easy.
Too often, the prospect takes over control of the sales process and all communication ends up being on their terms, making it easier for them to procrastinate or opt-out of the deal completely.
For sales representatives to effectively land deals, they need to know how to hold prospects accountable. Establishing urgency and being persistent is key, but it’s also important for representatives to know when to walk away from a deal that’s going nowhere.
You will learn:
- How to create an upfront contract with prospects that establishes how your sales process works
- How to teach prospects that you’re going to hold them accountable
- Why it’s necessary to give prospects homework and a deadline
- How to establish consequences for a prospect’s bad behavior
- When it’s time to walk away from a deal that isn’t going to close
Watch & Listen To The Episode: